Friday, June 25, 2010

Day one down....sixty-five more to go!



Today was the last day of school. The kids had a half day and have been home torturing spending time with me since about 2pm. My daughter has a "double-header" sleepover happening; her friend is here tonight AND tomorrow night! I have to somehow get some work done tomorrow (which will simply consist of a quick check of email and my social media sites.) I then must register the kids with their new pediatrician, schedule their physicals for the new school year, stop at the post office, and depending on my mood and the weather possibly take them to the pool.

It's only Thursday yet it feels like Friday. My days are already a blur which is a dangerous sign. I am literally exhausted. Did I mention this was only day ONE of summer break?!

Oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment