Monday, June 28, 2010

There's one in every town ...

I'm sure you all have that one (maybe more than one) person in town that everyone refers to as "oh him" or "oh her" You know, that wacky neighbor that never ceases to amaze anyone. Yepper. Well we have one. He lives at the very end of my street, technically on a totally different road, but his house faces my street head on. You can't miss this house when coming and going. The man of said house insists on walking his dog scantily clad. No, the dog is not scantily clad - the guy is! He is an older, bald gentleman with a small "weiner" dog. He has a sign along his driveway that says "weiner crossing". I kid you not.

My neighbor from up the block said she's driven by and seen him walking the dog in his robe, robe half open mind you, exposing things she did not need to see. I understand its hot. We're all hot and bothered. But honestly, must we also be subjected to half naked (not even mildly attractive) people?! It's just not fair.

My kids and I saw him in his driveway as we turned onto our street today. He had on shorts and no shirt. NO SHIRT! My son blurted out, "Mom should we call the police and report him for public nudity?!" HA! Good call son. After a good chuckle I decided against involving the authorities. I mean, he isn't exactly naked (though not far from it!) And he's really not bothering anyone. If nothing else he's giving us all a good laugh, and good blog material. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment