Thursday, July 1, 2010

Random thoughts ....

My daughter's report card came today. She finished the year with A's and B's - yay! All those late nights helping her with her homework and giving her the wrong answers actually paid off.

I somehow have broken out like a preteen going through puberty. My face is starting to look like a pizza. Are we serious?! I do not need this right now...

I bought the cutest pair of flowery peep toe pumps from DSW. They arrived on Monday and are just adorable. Now I just need some place nice to wear them. Stop and Shop here I come!

The kids have been home barely a week and I'm already at my wits end. I'm almost wishing summer away and I don't like that one bit.

So the 4th of July is this weekend. Wow - where did June go?!?!?!? Holy hell time is flying.

Drop by my friend Small Town Mommy for more randomness. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment